Heritage & Traditions at ag8平台|ag8app下载
  • black and white photo of people in a classroom
  • black and white photo of people picking up brush
  • black and white photo of people sitting around a piano
  • black and white photo
  • black and white photo of people sitting

 

ag8平台|ag8app下载HAD在特拉弗斯城于1886年由大急流城的多明尼加姐妹开始定期见习学校它的起源。见习期普通学校被转移到大急流城于1911年,并在1922年演变成神圣的心脏(后玛丽伍德)学院。
 
在1931年,学院更名为天主教大专。在1940年CJC为期两年的计划扩展到四年制学士学位课程和学院的名称改为ag8平台|ag8app下载。
ag8平台|ag8app下载 was originally located in downtown Grand Rapids. In 1945, the college bought the former Lowe Estate on East Fulton Street where it has remained until this day. >More